This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 Panels, each panel 17 x 24"
- Includes teaching guide and interactive reusable sticker pieces to use with map
- Designed to introduce students to the forests of the world
- Aligns with MCREL and NSTE standards for geography and Life Science
- Produced by Eureka, a leading innovator in classroom supplies, school décor, activities, and educational fun for children of all ages
From the Dr. Seuss Collection. Dr. Seuss "Lorax Project Save the Forest" Bulletin Board Set. Designed to introduce students to the forests of the world. Includes map of the world's forest, tropical forest board, taiga forest board, temperate forest board, teaching guide and interactive reusable sticker pieces to use the map. Set contains 5 educational panels that measure 17" x 24".
Aligns with MCREL and NSTE standards for Geography and Life Science.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1986, The Paper Magic Group, Inc. has created and distributed a variety of educational and seasonal products. We are proud to offer the best educational and motivational merchandise for home and school, including games and puzzles, bulletin board decorating sets, banners, recognition awards, bookmarks, and success stickers. PMG also offers boxed greeting cards for Christmas, gift tags and seals, vinyl window clings, and home décor products, Valentine products; classroom-exchange Valentines, stickers, treat sacks, cutouts, and danglers. The company also provides a terrific variety of Easter and Halloween products All Paper Magic divisions maintain large product development and creative teams; investing significantly in consumer and product trend research to bring our customers the latest in design. The divisions share distribution facilities in Pennsylvania; goods are manufactured in Paper Magic's domestic production facilities or produced under the company's direction in factories worldwide.
Eureka The Lorax Save the Forest Bulletin Board Sets B00405772K