- Easy To Use - Inflate slowly with air or helium, just fill 90% of the balloons' space that could allow the balloon to expand completely. For best results, stretch balloon before inflating. Rub inflated balloon against hair, carpet, or wool. Move balloon around when rubbing !
- Size - Uninflated ballon is 7.5in long and 3.5in wide. The inflatable diameter is approx: 45.5 cm/ 18 inches. Confetti is 2.5 cm in diameter
- 15count 18inch Balloons - Each balloon comes filled with 5g of 2.5cm/1in diameter confetti in light pink paper, cream white paper, and rose gold foil confetti, Don't fuss with stuffing your own confetti! Simply inflate these mess-free pre-filled balloons! Static electricity is a good friend to help you made the confetti stick to sides of the balloon.Be aware of safety in use & Have fun !
- Features - Large bouquet transparent balloons made with 100% high-quality durable natural latex ! High quality latex materials make them durable and reusable. Note:Balloons and confetti are together,so you don't have to put the confetti in balloons, The balloons are flat packed and ready to be filled with air.
- For All Occasions - Celebrate with your loved ones with these beautiful romantic balloons! Weddings, engagements, birthdays, holidays, Christmas parties, graduations, baby showers, Valentines day, photoshoots, and sweet 16 !
15 pack of Rose Gold Confetti Large 18 inch Balloons!
Wow your guests at these special events:
weddings, proposals, engagements, office parties, festivals, carnivals, and anniversaries
- Charm your significant other with a romantic gesture
15 * Rose Gold Confetti Latex Balloons（18 inch）
Confetti Balloon Tips:
- Stretch balloons before inflating.
- Our recommendation in filling confetti balloons is to use approximately 90% helium - and 10% air.
- That means you should inflate your balloon most of the way full with helium and then finish it off with a puff of air.
- Once your confetti-filled balloon is inflated, our favorite way to create some really good static is by rubbing the balloon quickly with a piece of fleece.
- Rub inflated balloons against hair, wool, or carpet so confetti can cling onto the balloons.
- Please note that how well the confetti sticks is dependent on conditions like humidity and temperature, but creating static will help combat these conditions!
Rose Gold Confetti Balloons 15 Pcs 18 inch Large Balloons Gold Foil Light Pink White Paper Pre filled Colorful Latex Party Balloons Great for Weddings Birthdays Showers Proposal Valentine’s Day B07CMLY2HK